Sunday, November 22, 2009

LZ @ The Beach

After 1st day of church holiday camp, we meet up with our friends at the beach.  While waiting for them...

L looked for seashells...

Z started playing with sand...

Beanie can only looked on coz I didn't bring anything to clean him up...

Can't resist taking a few more shots of them.  Wanted to take closer shots of them but can't leave Beanie alone... I was at the beach alone with 3 of them till my friends arrived. LZdaddy left for business trip again...


LZ promised to behave and not get to close to the sea.  They waited patiently till my friend arrived, when there's someone to keep an eye on them for me.

While I was happily chatting with my friend and feeding Beanie (dinner), L excitedly run towards us with a dead crab.  I don't think she would dare to hold it if it was alive.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Its such moments, that we, parents can sit back and 'enjoy' their every movement, every expression...
the beach, my favourite place to admire my kids...*smile*

blurblur said...

nice pictures...and you're really super, going to the beach with 3 kids in tow!! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies