Sunday, November 08, 2009

Our Anniversary & Ah Ma's Birthday Celebration

It is Ah Ma's birthday as well as our Anniversary... We didn't do anything special today since we have already celebrated our anniversary @ Regis.  We had dinner with our family @ a Chinese restaurant which I don't even know the name.

My mother-in-law is a very humble woman and she dedicate her whole life to the family.  I always remember what LZdaddy told me her, how hardworking she is and how much she care for children.  I have seen how she took care of my father-in-law when he was very ill.  Even though I don't speak hokkien (when I marry LZdaddy), we try to communicate with each other.  I am proud to say that I am able to speak simple hokkien now.  Hehehe... 


The center pic was the group pic and some couldn't make it for the dinner.  Bottom right pic: Even though Beanie fell asleep, his dear uncle didn't want him to be left out of the cousins group photo.  So sweet of him.  I was so busy yakking that I didn't take many pics, so some of these were from my nieces.

This is the second year that L joined the big brothers & sister at the table during dinner.   She loves it coz it makes her feel like she is part of the 'gang' and a grown up.  Probably by next year, Z will be able to join the group. I think he can't wait to join them coz he went over to their table as soon as he finished his dinner.  LZ are very fortunate to have so many gorgor & jiejie to love and play with them,  though the age gap are quite big.  As for Beanie, he was the center of attraction, especially with their uncles & aunties.

We had a wonderful meal with our family and I feel so relax coz my SILs & BILs helped to take care of Beanie and gorgor & jiejie took care of L & ZHehehe...

2 comments:

Twin said...

big family reunion table where kids have to sit another table ... hehe same here when my family get-together ... too huge to accommodate a table.

Aces Family said...

Come next year, my extended families will also need a children table..hehe.

Always good to have family gatherings.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies