Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where's My HP?

LZ love to play with my hp. They use it to record sound, video, watch cartoon, play games AND take lots of pics!  Are you wondering why I have cartoon in my hp?  There's a few cartoon video clips that come with the hp and Z loves to record cartoon programme with it too.  He did it so that they can watch it when they are bored!  I have lots of trial games in the hp and they are happy playing it though it is not the full version games.

I wanted to post pics that were taken by them but quite lazy... 

Does your kids do that too?  If not, my kids must be weird...

3 comments:

Angie said...

definitely not weird! clement's handph has many advertisments and videoclips and songs to entertain jaimie in case of emergency. in case of emergency = we need some peace and quiet but jaimie needs to run around and become restless. wah, i tell you, it works wonders!

Shana said...

Hi Levine,

Tks for visiting my blog!

Coincidentally, I'm also a long time silent reader of your blog..from the time you blog abt L's bento to the birth of little beanie ^_^ I'm so surprised that Beanie is already 9 mths old, times really fly..it will not be long b4 I blog abt my Bay Bay soon!

Angeline said...

All the time!!!
But they prefer to watch videos, play music more than games...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies