Monday, November 16, 2009

Gifts From...


L bought these from the school fund-raising jumble sale (for the needy children) today and this year, again, I forgot to give her extra money to buy things. Aiyo!  What is wrong with me??  Have been very forgetful lately.

Last year, she bought a bear for her brothers,you can read about it HERE.

I am surprised without extra pocket money from me, she was able to buy so many things and everyone at home has a gift!  So sweet of my princess! I thought she skipped meal to buy these but she told me she ate something light and her friend gave her bread (that was extra and she didn't ask for it ok :p) so that she can help the needy kids.  These items were donated from parents and it cost from 10 cents onwards.

She told me she ate as fast as she could so she can hunt for presents for all of us and how she went through the stores and stuffs to look for these.  She didn't randomly pick something for each of us, she actually thought of what we would like and this touched me.

I teared.... OK Ok... I am too emotional... But I can't help it.  I am very touched by what she did, not only on buying stuffs for us but also she spent whatever she had in her wallet to help the needy ones. Sweetie, THANK YOU for the lovely gifts and we want you to know that we are very proud of what you did!

4 comments:

blurblur said...

She's such a sweetie!! You've brought her up well,Jane. :)

Little Impala said...

Aww... she is so sweet & sensible!!
and yes, you brought her up well, Jane!

Little Impala said...

Oh...by the way, Happy Birthday to your LZ!! :D

Angeline said...

Happy Birthday to LZ!!!!

Oh Mommy don't be so hard on yourself lah... You have thousand and one thing to worry about, naturally may forget a little here and there....
*hugs*

L is such a beautiful child, IN and OUT!
*smile*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies