Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Day In Kindy & Progress Report


It was the last day for me to pick Z up from the kindy....  This year was not easy for me when I had to fetch or send Z during my confinement (at times), when I had to bring Beanie along when he was a newborn and especially when it was raining.  I am grateful to the teachers and aunties (from school) to help me out at times.

I know Z gonna miss his friends and the playground.  Yup, the playground too.  The school has new playground and everyday (almost) for the past weeks,  we stayed back a little while so Z can play with his classmates.  

On the other hand, he looks forward to primary school. He wants to buy food on his own, go to the bookshop, meet new friends etc... He has heard so much from his sister about primary school life that he can't wait to check it out himself. I am looking forward to next year too coz I can pick up my older babies from one place.

We are very happy with his progress report and we know he has done well.  Below is what the the Principal (she is also his teacher) wrote:

Z tries his best in his work and has given excellent work this term.  He will be able to meet the challenges in primary one with confidence.  We will miss you and Jesus loves you.

4 comments:

Aces Family said...

All the best to Z in his transition to Primary school and i believe L will be a very good role model for him.

Yes, each family has their own survival Skills & you have been an amazing pillar of strength to yours : )

cheers,
astee

Angeline said...

Yes, I remember your posts about how hard it was to do that during confinement...*hugs* So glad that's over now...

And Z, WELL DONE!!
*clap clap clap*
Big boy ready for Big School now?
*wink*

LHS said...

bravo Z!
happy for you too as you can pick up them at one go!

karenyiau said...

So fast primary school already? Cool.... All the best to Z:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies