Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Date @ Kitty Lab

Today was the last day of the Kitty Lab.  I am so happy that LZdaddy came back early, otherwise I won't be able to have a date with my princess.  I will have to bring my 2 boys along.... It is something that we have been looking forward to,  mommy & daughter date.

The place is awesome!  It is a mini Sanrio town!  We were most impressed with the Kitty food displayed at the cafe (one if the stations), so cute! Unfortunately we were not allowed to take any pics. But I broke the rules!  Took a few snapshots of L, sneaking to corners to take pics or when the staffs not looking...  But she was feeling so guilty that she was not smiling.  Hehehe... I know it's not right for me to do this but I wanted to keep a few pics of our date and what we did. 

Before we begin our mission, L took a pic with a huge KTA(Hello Kitty DNA module).  There are total of 13 stations, including a Kitty Police Station just in case we lost our way.  We were each given a KTA  to play games at all stations & to get the characteristics chosen for our kitty.  The KTA is quite cute, it glowed on the cheeks and changed colour whenever we completed a station.

It was fun playing the games at different stations with my girl.  We imitate the sound of slurping noodles, playing SPS(scissor, paper stone), shake our bodies, wave our hands, choosing attire for our very own Kitty, etc...


At the end of our mission, we collected our own Kitty ID card.   I got a Ninja Kitty, believes patience is the truth and L got a Superstar Kitty, draws a lot of attention on the stage.  We also got a good citizen badge coz we completed it within the time.

Though the event is over, you may be interested to visit the website (link is on my first paragraph).  They have a video of how the place looked like or you may want to google it.

1 comments:

blurblur said...

This is so fun!!! IT's a pity I can't find anyone to go with me so have to give it a miss...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies