Monday, April 16, 2007

Babies & Us

Things that I would love to remember

  • we play lots of catching and hide & seek in the house
  • we sing silly songs together
  • When we walk home, L likes me to give an alphabet and they start thinking words beginning with that letter
  • We like to be on our bed and we tickle each other
  • they have their favourite lifts, the one on the left is Z's fav and the one on the right is L's fav lift. When we are waiting for the lift, they say "my lift coming!" "No! My lift coming!", "mommy, who's lift coming?"
  • We dance together when there's music. Hi5 etc....
  • When I cook, both will fight to help me (sometimes)
  • They let me rest when they know I'm sick
  • We always whisper to each other, "I have a secret to tell you, I love you."
  • Daddy likes to show them some taekwondo moves and they like to imitate him
  • They love to massage for us. Sometimes we massage for them too.
  • When they want packet milk, they will say "we want moo moo milk"
  • When it rain and we are going to school. they are very excited coz they can wear their raincoats.
  • Whenever I pick them up from school, they will ask :"mommy, what do you have in your bag for us?", "what surprise do you have for us?". They know I will buy snacks for them when I pick them up.
  • When we are tired, L would say "mommy/daddy tired, we let mommy/daddy rest. So no stories tonight." Then didi will say "OK" . How to say no stories when they are so sweet?

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Your babies are so sweet...and i can tell that you're one loving close knit family! :)

LHS said...

kids always lovely!
Your kids are good, volunteer to give massage..my Jo..sigh, just ignore me..

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies