Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Progress In School

Today after sending Z to his class, I was standing outside the assembly hall watching him. He was playing with his friends. They were happy to see him after the long weekends break (school closed on Monday). They started playing and chatting. After school I asked him what was he talking to his friends and he told me they were talking abt Ultraman, how they fight, transform blah blah... He mixed around with the boys and when I asked him who are the girls in his class. He told me he can't remember their names. When I'm early picking him up, I see him paying attention to his teachers and enjoys singing the goodbye song.

L get along very well with her classmates too. When she went back to school after few days of MC, her friends say "welcome back!" . I remembered she told me in her group, there was this boy who was a little grouchy and can't do his work. She helped him by telling him it's ok and offered to help him with his work. Whenever I pick her up, I can see her (from the gate) chatting with her friends and going thru the books with them. Sometimes I can see her sitting with her teacher and talking to her.

I'm glad I have made the right decision to change them to this school. They may not get as much attention as before, at least they are happy and progressing very well. L said she likes her old school but she loves her new school! Z said he likes his new school too!

2 comments:

LHS said...

That's good..how to make your kids like school?
Jo always says doesn't want to go to school..i have to coax him every morning before changing his uniform.

LZmommy said...

I never do much. When they come home from school and tell me they learned something, I will say "see? when you go to school, you learn many things." Sometimes I buy goodies for them to give out to their classmates. Probably that helps too :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies