Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm On MC Again

Friday - My body was aching all over.... Fever & flu. I had to send and fetch them from school AND send L for her ballet in the evening. As soon as they came back from school, I told them I needed my rest. LZ were very sweet, they did not disturb me for that 2 hrs. Z massage me when I complained to him that my body ached. L took care of her bro and herself, when they want something to eat, they helped themselves.

Saturday - Daddy was very very sweet. He took care of LZ while I sleep throughout the day. I took medicine, sleep, eat, medicine, sleep....... He was supposed to go back office but seeing how sick I was, he stayed at home. It was a good time for daddy to spend time alone with them. They watched TV, read books and played games. In the evening, daddy showered for both and get them ready for bed too.

Thank you daddy for taking care of them and LZ for behaving themselves....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also down...I hope u are better by now :)

blurblur said...

Hope you're feeling better already. Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

You raised them well dear, see how understanding they were. Hubby also very automatic hor....if mine hor, he would still have gone to work, worry is just another word to him.

Hope you are feeling much better now....take care ya

LZmommy said...

Fannie & Blurblur

Thank you :) I have recovered.

Jan
You are praising me again. Paiseh... :) Not true hor, if it is on a weekday, my hubby will still go to work. Lucky it was a Saturday.

LHS said...

Glad to hear that you have recovered and everything back to normal!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies