Monday, May 21, 2007

Progress Report - L

Last Friday, My LZ brought back their mid year progress reports. What can I say? :) I am very happy with their progress! Below are what the Principal wrote abt my girl. She is L's teacher as well (she has 2 English teacher in the class)


L is an expressive and lovable child. She is an active participant in classroom activities. A bright girl who speaks well and constantly offering her opinions. L has made tremendous improvement and I am very proud of her.

Sweetie, u did very well. Mommy is very proud of you for making such a great effort to improve. Ms B told me that u are very polite & helpful in class and well liked by others.

1 comments:

LHS said...

next time i guess L can be a monitor :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies