Thursday, May 31, 2007

Family Gathering

Father & Son
After sending L to the Expo, we went to my in-law's place. Nephew Zhao, bro-in-law and daddy had a great time with Z at the pool. I was glad that while L was enjoying herself, Z had a good time too. At that time, I was wondering if L was enjoying the show, is she alright, did she missed me, when will the show ends blah blah blah...

After the swim, Z had fun with Zhao playing soccer at Ah Ma's little garden. I was so worried that he will break any of the pots. My mother-in-law only hobby was these plants. She loves planting and I love looking at her plants. I am always looking forward to it coz you will never know what she can plant! Today I found out she was able to grow water apple! It's common to find lime or pandan leaves but water apple? I asked her if she had try it and she said she did but it was sour. Hopefully the next time it will be sweet :) I intend to buy some flower seeds for her and let LZ help her with it.

Ah Ma's plants

Some of the plants that Ah Ma have


Finally my hp beep! My girl will be coming bk! When she came back, she didn't say anything abt the show as she has promised mommy not to. We had to go the bathroom to talk abt it! Funny right? Mommy & sweetie having a small talk in the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L is a great girkl to keep her promise!

Next time, bring both along and u won't feel so guilty :)

Anonymous said...

ah ma has lots of interesting fruits and flowers hor!

LHS said...

bathroom talk is good..got echo sound some more..

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies