Monday, May 14, 2007

My Dad Turned 70!

I can't believe it! My Dad turned 70 yrs old yesterday! We celebrated Dad's birthday & Mother's day together, a dinner with our family and my beloved Auntie's family. Some people were missing from the dinner... My dear cousin, cousin-in-law and my little nephew. They are in Italy and I can't wait to see them especially little Justin in September!

Dinner was great! LZ had fun playing with my Sis, my Cousins and nephew. Everyone was teasing them including my Uncle & Auntie. My parents were smiling throughout the dinner. I can't believe how much my nephew has grown! He will probably be as tall as me by end of this year and he is only 10 yrs old. My youngest cousin, Nic is getting more and more handsome :) The other Cousin, Sam and Jac are expecting their firstborn and we will get to see their baby in October. How I wish we can get together more often.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love family get-together! Such gatherings are so nice...

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you father.

Anonymous said...

wow...70th....Da Shou liao....Happy Belated To Your Father.

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Wising "pek le"(hainanese) a Happy 70th Birthday and more happy years ahead.

cheers,
astee

LZmommy said...

Thank you Ladies for the wishes! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies