Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag - 7 Random Things About Myself

7 Random Things About Myself, thanks to Healthy Freak Mommy for giving me another tag :) Hmmmm...... What should I write?

  1. Í am addicted to shopping! I used to shop for myself when I am single. When I am married, I shopped for DH and the house. Now that I have kids, I shop for them! Toys, clothes etc... DH nags at me for not buying clothes for myself and I always complain I don't have nice clothes to wear! Truth is, I rather shop for LZ!
  2. I love CHOCOLATES, especially dark ones!
  3. My favourite programmes are CSI or any crimes programmes. Not that I am going to commit any, I like to try to solve it.
  4. I love Japanese food and think I influenced my kids and hubby too!
  5. I don't own an EZ link card but my girl has one (por por takes bus with her). I can't remember when was the last time I took a bus or MRT. That's very bad! I have never take a bus/MRT with LZ alone and I wished I know how then I can take bus/MRT with LZ. Most of the time, we walk, take a ride from my friends or drive the car.
  6. I like to cook but hate to wash!
  7. Last but not least, I can't live without my DH and LZ! I love them!

OK.... Finally I have completed another tag! It would be nice to know the following mommies:

Ace Family

Karen

Blurblur

Eastcoastlife

Huisia

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 doing this tag. Now, I know u better :)

blurblur said...

Oh...homework for me...hehe...will get it done soon! :) I love chocolates too! :)

LHS said...

good tag...will do it later :)

Little Impala said...

If i do this tag, I think I just need to copy every words that you have written. hahaa!!

karenyiau said...

Haha, I was here to pass you a tag, then only I realized I've been tagged also, ok la fair enough, you tag me I tag you, hehe :) I'll do it b4 I pop.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies