Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tag: Technorati Favourite Exchange

I have been tagged by Elaine :) I saw this in some mommies' blog and it seems interesting. Like what Elaine said it should benefit those who do PPP. I admired those mommies who earned thru blogging and I know I will earn $0 if I do! Hahaha.... Anyway, It will be interesting to see if others do follow the rules. I do! How abt you?

***START COPYING HERE***
Here are the Rules:

Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.

COPY the Rules and ENTIRE list below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the title of the blog. Just don't change the links of the blog.

Take "My New Faves" and move them into the "The Original Faves" list.

Add 5 Blogs that you've just added to your Technorati Favorites to the "My New Faves" section. Remember to also add the "Fave Me" link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://URL-of-fav-site.com

Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on "Fave the Site." Those who want good karma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.

My New Faves:
My Lovely Rays - Fave this site
Mamabliss - Fave this site
Mommy's World - Fave this site
Crazymommy - Fave this site
Qianyi's World - Fave this site

The original faves:
BabiesLZ - Fave this site
WokkingMum - Fave this site
JollyAngels - Fave the site
CraftBox - Fave the site
Huisia - Fave the site
all things purple - Fave the site
cutie princess mummy - Fave the site
cutie princess mummy - Fave the site
crumbs in life - Fave the site
Something about Lai - Fave the site
Montessorimum - Fave the site
Scribblesformyangels - Fave the site
Justmytots - Fave the site
demoments - Fave the site
beckysmum - Fave the site
Joy Montessori - Fave the site
Jutz1Blog - Fave the site
Sketches of Life - Fave the site
My Baby Bay - Fave the site
Giddy Tigers - Fave the site
Oh! For the love of me - Fave the site
Pink Elle - Fave the site
Tigerfish - Fave the Site
Wennnn - Fave the Site
SiwwyPig - Fave the Site


***END COPYING HERE***

You don't have to do this if you don't want to :) Sorry.... You may have to spend some time to fav the blogs....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah pengz....this tag is quite time consuming....

I will try to find time to do but if cannot hor then sorry hor....give me an easier/simplier tag lar!

LZmommy said...

Ya lor.. Very time comsuming. It's ok if you don't want to do it. :)

LHS said...

if you do, you won't earn zero la...:)

Anonymous said...

Wah...super long leh...

btw hor, my link is linked to Pauline's leh...keke :)

LZmommy said...

Fannie
Oops! Sorry :) Will make the amendment.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies