Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tag - Who Are My Fans?

Thank you, Healthy Freak Mommy for tagging me :)

Sometimes, I wonder who are fans too :-? I know most of the mommies from my blogging list are my fans (thick skin la, hehehe.... ), especially Jan, Huisia, Kelly and Fannie are some of the mommies that frequently visit my blog. Thank you all Mommies :) It is great to know so many wonderful mommies thru blogging (though I have never met anyone) and I learned alot from all of you. >:D<

Besides my eldest sister-in-law who read the blog, I know some of nieces and nephew read my blog too. 3 of them are bloggers too... But only 1 leave comment. So you guys know what to do? Don't sms me, leave comments! Hahaha.... My cousins read the blog too.

For the rest of the family members, not many know that I have set up a blog. As you can see from the previous paragraph, only the younger ones know.

I wonder whether LZdaddy read the blog. So daddy, do you read the blog? (I doubt so...) and who else visit my blog? I don't know.... If you leave a note then I will know ;)

I would like to pass this tag to (I think you have to pass it to 5 persons):

Jan - This is an easier tag, don't you agree? :)
Idy
Elaine
Jean
Kelly

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah, this one difficult for me leh. :p

LHS said...

even your niece and nephew also your fancee ar? haha..your blog suitable for all ages.

Anonymous said...

Ah, there's not much to write...Just like you, I guess those who leave a comment frequently on my blog are my fans.:p

Anonymous said...

yes yes i agree this is the easiest one too!! thanks, i will try complete it asap :)

Anonymous said...

LZmommy, I finally pass up my homework liao! Phew :-)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies