Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cute Conversation On Mother's Day

When I picked LZ up after their art lesson yesterday,

L screamed : Ahhh.... U cannot see!
Me : See what?
They were holding hand-made flowers
L : It was supposed to be a surprise for you and you can only see it on Sunday She was giggling...
Me : But I saw it. How?
L : Then you pretend you didn't see it ok? Otherwise there will no surprise for you.
Me : Ok then.... I pretend I saw the paintings only...

When we reached home, they quickly hide the flowers and the cards. It makes me feel so good..

At home

Z : Mommy, you are a princess! We going to buy present for you for Mother's Day.
Me a princess again... Hehehe....
Me : Ohhh... That is so sweet! So what are you going to buy for me?
Z : I am going to buy flowers, a ring and a cake for you. He was very excited
Me : But, baby... You need money to buy a ring. Do you have money?
Z : Daddy has money! I ask daddy for money to buy for you. He sure think very fast :)
Me : Hahaha.... No need to buy any thing for me, baby.... You and jiejie be good and mommy will be very happy.

It was so thoughtful of them to think of all these for me and I appreciate it. They are very excited that Mother's Day is coming.... We will be celebrating my Dad's birthday cum Mother's day on that day :) I thank God for giving me 2 beautiful and thoughtful kids. I love you both very much! Having both of you are the greatest gifts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

besides Rayner, another thoughtful boy on blog! ;)

LHS said...

so you're a big princess and L is a small princess :)

Anonymous said...

aww... so sweet! so envy!!

Unknown said...

Ya lor, I also envy leh.
You got 2 very sweet and thoughtful kids!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies