Thursday, July 12, 2007

Field Trips

LZ went for their field trip yesterday... L went to the Zoo and I went to the Bird Park with Z. This probably will be my last time going on a school field trip as they don't encourage parents to accompany them when they go on to K1. I'm going to miss all these trips :(

I wished I can go with L too, then I can spend some time with her and see how she get along with her friends.... Nevertheless, she told me she enjoyed the trip.

It started raining heavily on the way to the park. It stopped after we arrived for abt 5 mins and it was nice walking around after that :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I favour Singapore Zoo than Bird Park anytime... hhehehe I must bring Darrius to the zoo one of these days...

Btw, I have a friend whose MIL still tagged along her grandson who is in Primary 3 to all field trips... Funny eh?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies