Friday, July 13, 2007

Paid To Work


I was nagging at them for messing the place while sweeping the floor. LZ decided they want to help too.

Quite some time back, L spoilt her school file and I told her she has to work to pay for her new file. Then she fell ill and I forgot abt it. Today I thought was a good time for her to "pay" me back. Hahaha.... All this time whenever they offered to help me out (sweeping the floor), I told them no. Not that I don't want them to do housework, it just that they have been working hard on their school work and enrichment classes. I would rather they relax when they are at home.

They were very serious while sweeping the floor, telling me to stay clear :) I told them I would pay each $1 for a job well done and LZ were so happy. They probably think that there wasn't enough "dirt" on the floor so they decided to "dirty" it by throwing the beans (from their craftwork) all over the place!

After sweeping the floor, they asked me to 'inspect' the place. Not bad for the first timers :) I paid them and they happily put it into their piggy bank. Would I ask them to do it again? Errr... Let me think about it ;)


4 comments:

Mamabliss said...

WAH... ur kids could sweep... wonderful!!! ;) that's a great way to start learning useful life skills... kekeke

Anonymous said...

if they keep cleaning your house for you, in no time, not only your house will be very clean, your pocket will also be very very clean hor (empty clean)! kekekekek

Anonymous said...

Haha...Qianyi isn't aware of the concept of money yet.

Suzie said...

my kids already volunteered to help me when i lose my my maid this nov. randy wants to sweep & mop the floor while xan wants to wipe table :lol:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies