Friday, July 20, 2007

What's the Hot Topic?

As you know the registration for P1 is going on. Mommies that I meet during their enrichment classes or calls that I'm getting are talking about the registration. Even when I go to the supermarket or while walking home, I met some of them. My neighbours asked too!

Someone : So how? Your girl P1 next year right?

Me : Ya...

I know what will the next question be....

Someone: So which school your girl going?

Blah blah blah.....

I hope it will be over soon. I'm so tired! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about others asking me that. It is great talking to other mommies, especially those with experience. I know what to expect when it is our turn to register, what to do if we are balloted out of our choice and so on.... It is a torture to wait for your turn....

The other day, L asked

L : Mommy, which school am I going?

Me : I don't know.... We will know by August.

L : But why my classmates know where they are going?

(How to explain to her? I don't want her to know mommy very stress now)
Me : Most of your classmates have older siblings, so they will go to their gorgor and jiejie's school. For you, you are older then didi so you will know later (silly answer right?). We need to take turn to register.

See? Even the kids are talking about it!

Sweetie, mommy don't want to explain to you in details. I just want you to look forward to going to P1. The stress part leave it to mommy ok? :)


Worst of all, DH will be away during this period! I have to handle it myself :(

6 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Can understd yr worries.. : (
My turn will come next year but me already doing Homework this year..sigh.

How i wish SG MOE has a simpler system for P1 registration.

All the best.

rgds,
astee

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, daddy is away during he registration period ah....poor you....but am sure you can handle....:)

Suzie said...

for me this conversation already started when randy started k2 early this year.its started off casual chat then when its starting to draw nearer its not fun anymore :(

ky said...

Hope yours is over. If not, wish u luck! Heng-heng!

Anonymous said...

*hug hug*

I don't know what to say ...hmm... just want to give you a hug.

LZmommy said...

Thank you Ladies, I hope I will have the luck :) And Jean, thanks for the hug :) I need that.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies