Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday

L and me attended 1 of her classmates, Erika's party. While she was having fun at the gym, few of the mommies and me went for coffee. We had so much to talk about for that 2 hours and of coz we talked abt P1 stuffs too.

I have to praise my little princess. When we go back to the party to pick up our children, the party was still going on. The host has a pinata and all the kids were given a bag to collect their candies. When she came back to me, she was holding 2 bags of candies. I asked her :" Why are you having 2 bags?" I thought she was greedy..... How wrong I was! She said :" This princess bag for me and Bob the Builder bag for Didi." Ohhhhh.... That was so sweet of her! The other mommies saw and praised her too. They said none of their kids thought of their siblings when they go to a party.

What did daddy and Z did? They went for ice cream! They spend time together till it was time to pick us up. Z dozed off when we got into the car, not knowing that his sweet jiejie had a bag of candies for him :)
When didi woke up from his nap (@ home), L happily handed the bag of candies to her bro and he said thank you. Then she opened her present from the party and was hoping to share it with Z but it was princess stuffs. She looked disappointed and said :" Didi, I can't share the presents with you. See? This is all princess things."

1 comments:

Ricket said...

Although kids sometimes they fight or argue, but they will each other no matter what.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies