Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag : SAHM or FTWM?

I was tagged by Jean on this. Thank you for tagging me and sorry it took me so long to post it :)

If you are given a choice, SAHM or FTWM? Give at least 3 reasons.
- Include your name in the thread below.
- Tag 3 person.

Without doubt, I have always want to be a SAHM. I'm glad hubby love it too and he is always proud to tell his friends that I am a SAHM :) My relatives and friends were surprised that I am SAHM.

I want to be a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM) because:

  1. I want to be with them every moments of their lives. I don't want to miss out anything abt them. They grow so fast!
  2. I don't trust anyone taking care of them and I can't bear to let someone else take care of them.
  3. I love to cook and bake for them. The joy of seeing them enjoying the food make my day!
  4. I also get to spend more time with my little ones :) Doing silly things or playing games etc... I hope when they grow up, they will treat me like a friend :)


***** List *****
Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM.
Miche prefers to be a SAHM.
Msau prefers to be a PTWM.
Everydayhealy prefers to be a SAHM.
Jazzmint prefers FTWM.
Cheryl prefers to be FTWM but will consider SAHM.
Mom of Cairo prefers to be PTWM.
Jean’s Diary prefers to be a SAHM.
BabiesLZ prefers to be a SAHM.

***** I shall tag the below 3 mommies *****
crazymommy
Angeleyes
Mummy Yiau

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LZmommy, thanks for doing the tag. Isn't it good to have the husband full support of being a SAHM? My husband too supported me and told me to do so. I am glad that he did that :)

LZmommy said...

Jean
You are right! It is wonderful :)

LHS said...

Seems like everyone prefers to be SAHM!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies