Monday, July 09, 2007

Tag : Infected by Blogitivis

I just realised that I was tagged by Mummy Yiau on this. Thank you for tagging me :)

I wonder how infected I am... I think I am supposed to list 10 reasons why I'm infected but I don't think I can....


  • I used to spend lots of time searching for recipes/info but now, I spend half the time on blogging
  • When they are in school, I used to spend my time doing chores or shopping or napping but nowadays, I spend more time sitting in front of the computer.
  • We used to have 1 computer at home and I have to share/"fight" with 2 little kids & 1 big kid. Now, my 2 little ones have their own computer and it's free!
  • I can't leave without my camera HP. I take lots of pics with it and will post it on this blog.
  • I am more "hardworking" this year to update the blog as L is reading them
  • LZ is very excited to see what I post on their blog so I take more pics and video clips.
  • I used to write diary for both (individual). Now that they have a blog, I can combine it and I can write more!
  • Think I spent so much time updating/reading it that I sleep at wee hours...


That's all I can think of right now... Does mean I'm not infected? Hehehe....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are already infected!!! lol

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies