Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Embarrassing Moment

After parking the car, I tried to remove the key but it wouldn't come out. I was tired and LZ hands were full of chocolates, all I want to do is to get home fast. I tried and tried.... Look around and thought nothing was wrong. Then I approached one of our neighbours and asked if he could help.

We tried pulling out the key but to no avail! Then he saw that my gear was not at P! What an embarrassing moment! I wished that I was more thorough in checking what was wrong. To make matter worst, LZ started teasing me! "Mommy, so embarrassing! Can't take out the key! Hahaha....." They continued till we reached our doorstep!

When we reached home, daddy called. They happily told daddy what had happen, which I had no plan of telling him at all! Lucky the connection wasn't good so I think he missed it. Hope he will not ask abt it tonight when he call again.

C'mon Babies, you don't have to tell daddy everything you know.... OK... Can tell him everything but not mommy's embarrassing moments ya. Daddy will be worried and he won't be able to concentrate on his work especially now he is so far away.....

4 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

*trying hard to cover my mouth not to laff out loud*
er.... people do get a bit forgetful at times, especially when age is catching up.

*snigger, snigger*

joking ar. ^-^

Little Impala said...

that happened to me many times! But luckily I figured it out myself pretty fast. Hahaaa... :P

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... now I know! LOL
I'm still a newbie on the road!

Anonymous said...

heehee....sorry dear.....really funny leh....heng that is one problem i will never face cos mine is a manual car.....kekekeke

kids tend to tell on everything....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies