Wednesday, July 04, 2007

How Many Places Left?

That will be the question I will be pondering after each phase of the P1 registration....

Phase 1 is over and by Monday, I will know the result for the phase 2A(1). Long way to go before it will be our turn. It is an ordeal waiting for the results and to know the outcome. I'm praying hard....

Every year this time, most of the mommies/daddies that are registering their kids will be as stress as I am. I happen to be one of them.... Why? I am not in any way related/connected to the school and I am not a parent volunteer. This is my 1st time registering my child. This is the only school that is nearest to my house and the only one that is within walking distance. Haiz....

2 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Well, can empathised on how you feel. Each year at this time, the newspaper will sure have somekind of write up on P1 registration.

I heard fm my colleague that this year because of non-bb boom, the more popular schools seem to have more seats for the different phases. So keep your prayers, i hope L will get her registration through.

cheers,
astee

Suzie said...

me too...randy is going to p1...stress right....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies