Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baked Doughnuts Recipe

This was the recipe I used for making the doughnuts. I got the recipe from Baking Mum. She has many recipes and I love visiting her blog.

I posting the recipe here for my own reference too :)

Ingredients

-1 cup plain/top/cake flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 150g plain yogurt
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp confectioner's sugar, divided

Methods

- in a small bowl, combine dry ingredients
- combine egg, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and vanilla & mix well
- stir in dry ingredients just until moistened
- coat the tube pans with non stick cooking spray and dust with 1 tsp confectioners' sugar (I don't have the spray so I used a brush to coat it)
- spoon mixture into pan
- Baked at 200C for 1o-12 mins or until out clean toothpick inserted near center comes (I baked for 15 mins)
- Coo for 5 ins before removing from pans to wire rack
- Dust with remaining sugar

Happy Baking!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies