Monday, October 08, 2007

Tag : 2 Things About Me

MamaTang passed me this tag long time ago... Sorry MamaTang :)

Two names you go by:
SJ
LZmommy
Two things you are wearing right now:
Spectacles
Clothing
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Trust
Respect
Two things you like to do:
Spend time with my family
Baking
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Holiday
Money
Two things you did last night:
Play games with LZ
Watch TV
Two things you ate today:
Chicken
watermelon
Two people you last talked to:
Hubby
LZ
Two things you’re doing now:
Typing this tag
Listening to radio
Favorite Day of the week:
Friday
Saturday
Two Favorite Holidays:
Christmas
Chinese New Year
Two favorite beverages:
Bubble Tea
Ice-Blended Coffee
Two things about me! Things you may have known:
Love to watch CSI
Watch Cantonese Series
Two jobs i have had in my life:
Birthday party planner
airline
Two movies i would watch over and over: (and do)
None
Two place i have lived:
Singapore
xxxxx
Two of my favorite foods:
Chicken rice
Sushi
Two places I’d rather be right now:
Holiday with my family
Spa
Two person I would like to tag :
Astee
Huisia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been a birthday party planner before. That's a interesting job.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies