Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tag: Autograph Book

I realised I owed Astee this :)

Here goes the tag:

#1 What is your favourite movie?
None
#2 Who is your favourite singer?
None
#3 Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
None
#4 What is your favourite fruit?
Mango
#5 Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?
LZ's Godma
#6 Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
Spa massage
#7 When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
Something that LZ did that was very funny
#8 Do you recall your last dream?
No
#9 What is your all-time favourite hobby?
Baking
#10 When was your last holiday without the children?
Last year to Bintan

Most of you did this tag so I'm not tagging anyone :)

Hmmmm..... I realised I don't have any favourite movie or song... Coz I haven't been watching any grownup movies or listening to any grownup songs. I watch what LZ watch and I listen to whatever songs they listen :)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies