Thursday, October 25, 2007

LZ's Drawing

LZ drew these last weekend. They love drawing especially lately. L teaches didi how to draw... Sometimes while I was busy in the kitchen, I can hear them laughing what they have drew. They also 'fight' to tell me what tickle them. But it is not always peace and quiet when they draw.... They will complain to me who takes who's colour pencils or who copy who's work :)

L loves to draw me, houses and animals. Z, he loves drawing cars and sometimes he draws me too but I rather he doesn't coz I look so ugly in his drawing. Hehehe.... Nevertheless I loves what they drew for us. I keep their drawings. I must remember to write down the date though.... So when they are older and look back at these pictures, we will have a good laugh what they drew at what age :)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies