Friday, October 19, 2007

Are You A girl?

Z was in the toilet (in our room) pooing....

Z : Mommy! I finished poo poo!
I was busy in the kitchen, so daddy replied
Daddy : OK... Coming!
Z : Are you a girl? Are you mommy? I am calling for mommy!
Daddy : ........ *_*

This is not the first time he said this. Sometimes when he asked for me and I was busy, Jiejie went to him to see if he needed any help. He said the same thing to jiejie.

Z : Mommy!
Jiejie : Z, you need help?
Z : Are you mommy? I am calling for mommy....
Jiejie : Mommy is busy and I come and help you!

I wondered where he learnt that from.... We don't say that to each other..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but to laugh at his reply :) I like L's answer about u being busy tho' :)

Anonymous said...

haha! L's reply so cute.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies