Friday, October 26, 2007

LZdaddy's Birthday

Daddy took time off to spend it with us :) After sending LZ to school, we went to east coast beach for a stroll (so romantic hor... ) and had drinks & finger food @ The Beach Hut. I must say that the service was good. Next time we will go there for dinner :) Hopefully the food is as good.

It was a twosome time but I can't get LZ off my mind :) I told daddy "wished LZ were here", "LZ would love it here!", "next time we bring them here for dinner" blah blah blah.... Sorry.... After the short date, I insisted daddy go see doctor first as he was having cough. I rushed home to put on the icing for the cake. Time passed so fast! Soon it was time for us to pick LZ up from school. After picking LZ, we went home to cut the birthday cake.

The cake in the centre of the pics was the one I baked :)

I baked the cake in the middle of the night. By the time I finished baking and clearing up, it was already 5am! It was my first time baking a birthday cake and I was glad that it turn out good (LZfamily said that). LZ were very excited! L asked me to teach her and I would probably get them involved next year :) Daddy was very touched... He said this is the first time he had someone baking him a birthday cake :) LZ put the candles, we sang birthday songs and took some pics. After resting for awhile, we sent LZ for their lessons.

LZ gave a birthday gift to daddy, which was done by me. A month ago, while we were shopping, L saw the folding stars and said she wanted to fold it for daddy. We even bought a nice little bottle to put the stars. Then 2 weeks back, we took it out and I tried teaching both of them. It was a failure, it was not easy for them.... They have a hard time trying to fold it and they fold it too tight. In the end, I folded all the stars (in a few days)! It was my first attempt doing it too :) They did help though... Putting the stars into the bottle! Hahaha..... And daddy thought they folded it!

In the evening, we went to one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. L doesn't look that good by then and it was late. We went home and soon LZ fell asleep. At 11+pm, I went in to check on LZ, and I realised L was having fever! We quickly woke her up and fed her medicine. An hour later, her fever subsided.... Phew!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake is simple and nice! LZdaddy must have felt blessed. Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

this is one of those awwwwww moments!!! no need to say anything else!

Unknown said...

Yah, very romatic leh! ;)
Wah! I can see a very happy family!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to LZdaddy! Nice cake... and what a romantic stroll you had-nice!

blurblur said...

Happy belated birthday to LZdaddy! He share the same birthday as my elder sis! :) Nice cake! I wonder if i'll ever be able to bake..haha :P

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday LZdaddy! It's so sweet of Mummy to bake a birthday cake for Daddy...it must be very yummy! :p

LZmommy said...

Imama
That the best I can come up with for the cake ;) He said he is and I sure hope that's true! :)

Jan
Indeed! One of those precious moments :)

Wokking Mum
Romantic it is :) and that happens once in a blue moon :)

Jean
Thank you Jean :) I enjoyed the stroll and I wish we can do it more often.

Blur Blur
Thank you Eileen :) What a coincidence! Wish your Sis a happy belated birthday too! I was taking the risk to bake it as it was my first time :) I'm sure you can do it too!

Kelly
Thank you Kelly :) They must eat it even if it is not yummy. Hehehe....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies