Friday, October 26, 2007

L's Chinese Mini Concert


24th Oct 2007

We received L's Chinese progress report (all As) and this time I asked teacher how was her behaviour in class. Teacher Li told me that L is a very helpful girl (she always helps teacher stack up the chairs after lesson) and she can't sit throughout the lesson.... This is what I am concern abt... She also said she has to constantly tells her to sit down quietly during class. I wonder if she is bored with the lesson....

She is very active child since baby and I am worried when she goes to primary school, will she be able to sit throughout lessons? I talked to her principal & teachers from school and they said she is active but when it is time for her to be quiet, she will be.

Today during the mini concert, she wasn't very keen to perform, hence I recorded only a small part of it. Probably she did it too many times... It is so different from her school concert rehearsal (upcoming concert). Principal was full of praise of her and said she is a performer. Anyway, she is interested in Chinese coz while at home, she tries to speak to me in mandarin. She also knows that she is weak in hanyupinyin and told me to do it more frequent with her. I will have to see how is her next performance or behaviour in class. Then I will decide what to do...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe ... this is another side of L I see. I always thot of her as a quiet thoughtful girl.

I think she is okay. Not really that active. Wait till you see my 2 kids. hehe ...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies