Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quiet Saturday

A very quiet day @ home... So I baked donuts for LZ :) They love donuts, the chocolate ones... They have to eat it once every week, and I suspect they are donut addicts ;). This is healthier than what I bought for them, baked instead of fried ones :)

I don't really fancy it but LZdaddy and LZ love it, that's more important :) Daddy loves it with sugar and LZ love it with chocolates & lots of sprinklers. These are very small donuts.... For adult, you can pop the whole thing into your mouth.

5 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yeah, Anders love donuts with those colorful sprinkles too... : )

I will buy from the bakery shop every weekends for him.

cheers,
astee
(ps: not sure if my 1st comment went thru..hee : P

blurblur said...

Damien loves donuts too! Too bad this mummy dunno how to bake hee hee..

Your donuts are so colorful and lovely, i'm sure they taste yummy too! :)

Mamabliss said...

oooh I'm salivating already... hey LZ Mommy, could you share the recipe of your doughnuts please... :)

Unknown said...

So pretty and cute! Did you can those candy from phoon huat too? The Alphabets one is very unique! 1 donut in 1 bite?! Wah, then difficult to stop leh! :p

mama WnW said...

Wow! The donuts look cute! Must be very yummy right?
Could you please share the recipe of your Donuts? My elder son loves donuts leh!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies