Friday, October 05, 2007

Nursery Annual Concert - Z

My boy had his 1st concert and we were so excited! He has been singing the songs at home and I am impressed that he can remember the lyrics. This was also the 1st time he put on makeup! Eeeeeee.... I can't stand putting makeup for him! So funny to see my boy with makeup.... I can't stop laughing..... I thought I had applied enough makeup for him but teacher put on more for him....

We rushed to pick L from school to go over to the nursery section. L was excited too and when she saw her brother with makeup, she can't stop laughing! I must say that L was very well behaved throughout the concert, unlike some kids I saw running around the hall and standing on the chairs during performance.

It was not as crowded as the Graduation concert coz it there was only 6 classes performing (afternoon classes). The concert began with the Principal giving a speech, followed by a Christmas play by N2. Z was a Shepherd, and he was holding on to a lamb when performing. So cute! I remembered teacher told me once that he fell asleep during rehearsal. The Principal & teacher 'threaten' him, saying if he fall asleep in class again, he will not be the shepherd. It worked! Hahaha.... Z is honoured to be selected as one of the shepherd :)

Thereafter, the N1 class performed. The little ones are so cute and they are only 2 1/2 yrs old to 3yrs old. Then the N2 classes took turns to perform... Z wore a Hawaiian shirt and white short for his performance and I can't stop smiling when I saw him on stage :) I was glad that we were able to move to the front to video it. While daddy & me were doing that, L took care of my handbag. There was a blackout midway through his performance and they had to do it again..... But the kids were not affected by it :) For the finale, all the N2 children came out and did a medley of English & Chinese songs. By then, we saw the kids were very tired...

Overall, the little ones did a great job, bearing in mind they are only 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 yrs old. I asked Z if he enjoyed it, he said he did :) After the concert, we rushed to send L for her ballet lesson...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wana see pics and video(s)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I want to see some photos and video too!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Wow..LZ is doing concerts after concerts, i am really impressed.

Good job to Z.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies