Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Award

I am so lucky to get another award to ANGELINE! Thank You Angeline! biggrin

They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.


I would like to give this award to:

Mylovelyrays - Jan
Blur Blur - Eileen
Jacss
Allthingspurple
Acesfamily - Astee

Kinigu - Angie & Clement
3lilangels
Memory Trove - Louisa

6 comments:

allthingspurple said...

Thanks for thinking of me, dearie. Wish I can give it right back to you too !

Jacss said...

Thanks for including me too...i'm such lousy in keeping pace with all these rewards i received!! life's just too busy....
But i do appreciate it honestly!!

3lilangels said...

Gee, thanks! Are you feeling better now that you're in 2nd trimester?

LZmommy said...

Thanks 3lilangels :) My morning sickness is gone but my back is aching...

blurblur said...

Thank you dear, you really made my week so much better! :) Do take care ya!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Thanks for the tag, must do one day when me free, i still owe a few mommies taggies.. : P

astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies