Thursday, October 16, 2008

Red Rose Award



Thank you Kathryn & Angeline for the award! smile Angeline, you beat me to it.wink Just when I thought I could award this to you. Hehehe.... Kathryn, thank you for thinking of me.smile

The rules of the award are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls and boys you've nominated.

I would like to award to :-
Astee - Aces Family
Eileen- BlurBlur
Janice - This is Miracle
Allthingspurple
3lilangels
Fannie - Momsy World
Angeleyes

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for the award. Its my pleasure to receive it from you :):)

blurblur said...

Thank you so much dear, for another beautiful award!*muacks* :)

Angeline said...

*laugh* we are 'Great Minds'
just that my hands are faster on the keyboard! *wink*

hey at least we are on each other's mind! *laugh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies