Thursday, October 23, 2008

What Z Says

While I was resting after giving L some Maths paper to do, Z asked me to go through jiejie's P1 flashcards with him. When comes to this kind of things, like reading, I never say no to my kids and especially when Z shows interest in Chinese.

He was doing pretty alright till I showed him the card with the word '' 鹅 ''

Me: 这是什么?
Z: 这是 !
M:Huh?! 什么 ?!

Then he pointed the word separately to me! Hahaha.... We couldn't stop laughing (LZdaddy was with us)! He finds it funny too and started laughing.lol

Next,

Me: 这是什么?
Z: 月月!
M: Hahaha... No no! 这是 朋友的朋.


So does your child do that too? smile

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

So cute.
Btw, I tagged you. COme over n support :)

Shiny Stars said...

Hahaha Z is so cute....a good try when comes to difficult words.

blurblur said...

Kekeke...he's so cute! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies