Thursday, October 30, 2008

High School Musical 3

Pic taken from HERE

Today I planned a surprise for LZ! They always like surprises.smile Michelle (Blessed Mum), our kids and I have made arrangement to meet after school to go for the movie, High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Needless to say, L and Rachel were the happiest! They whispered and giggled during the show.smile Too bad Charmaine was unable to join us.... I felt bad actually... I should have arranged another day so that she could go too.

I almost fell asleep and Z was a little restless halfway through the show. Afterall, he is a boy and he is not into this kind of show. He was more excited when they showed the basketball scenes and fast songs. Towards the end of the show, my kids couldn't resist dancing!

7 comments:

Something About Us said...

it's so nice to have a friend to go out together, and her children are of the same age as yours.

Im still searching ...

- Ling

Blessed mum said...

wow! u are fast! thanks for orgainising the outing, R enjoys it and so did I.

got a tag for you at my boy's blog.

NomadicMom said...

Oops...I was supposed to bring my kids to go watch this movie. Forgotten! Terrible mommy lah me...

NomadicMom said...

Oops...I was supposed to bring my kids to go watch this movie. Forgotten! Terrible mommy lah me...

Unknown said...

Knowing this show is catered for kids, I did not even bother to buy a ticket for my 6y/o. True enough, he got a free seat! lol.

All about Kimberly said...

Rachel, I like all the singing and dancing in the High School Musical show.

Angeline said...

what fun! pure enjoyment for the kids!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies