Saturday, October 18, 2008

K1 Annual Concert - Z

This is the day Z has been looking forward to! His class, Gracious has the honor to be selected to do the Christmas Play, "A Christmas Story". biggrin Z was one of the 4 shepherds and he told me he is the leader of the shepherds. Hehehe.... I was actually surprised that they did the Christmas Play this year, as this was usually done by the K2 every year.

Photobucket

It was tough getting him to wake up coz he was probably too excited that he couldn't sleep! After chatting with some of the mommies, I realised it happened to most of them. After sending Z to the classroom to get ready, LZdaddy, L and I went to the hall to wait for the concert to start and we waited for almost an hour before the concert begins. I almost dozed off while waiting.razz Pregnant woman didn't get her beauty sleep.wink When Z came out, all of us cheered for him and the rest and we also tried to get his attention, to let him where we were.
Beginning of the concert.

We were told to put on make up for our children before sending them to school and I thought I have put enough for him but I was wrong! Teni warned me before the kids march in that Z had put on more make up and the boys had PURPLE eyeshadow! Thank goodness Teni told me about it, otherwise I don't think I can recognised my boy! Hahaha....

I must say that the K1 children did a very good job, especially my boy's class *proud mommy* mrgreen. Of coz besides the children, credit must go to the teachers too. Ms B (Z's class teacher) did a wonderful job in preparing the kids ready for the concert. Wonder how many times she lost her voice during practices.... Hehehe....

After about 40secs of the video, you will be able to see Z saying his 'one and only' sentence. smile


Oh yes! I must note down that every time after their practice, Z would tell me who got scolding and how many he was 'scolded' by his teacher.smile He was very excited that he has a sentence to say during the performance. "Come! Let us go and see this thing that has happened. That the Lord has told us about!" I can't remembered how many times he had said that in front of us and how many times we have to tell him to slow down. I also can't remembered the countless of times he practiced his dance steps.. Well, he sure did a good job on that! biggrin

This was his favourite part of the concert and we have seen him practicing many times. smile

This year, the concert lasted only about 2 hours coz it was K1 concert only. The school has decided to separate all levels and each have their own concert. I think it was better this way coz I remembered last year, L & Z was very thirsty while waiting for their class's turn to perform. I doubt they were given a chance to drink water while waiting.
Photobucket
Managed to take pics of Z with the 3 Kings and the Shepherds before they changed their costumes.

Photobucket
Left: Z with jiejie. Right: Z with Joash, his good friend.

Before the concert, I told Z I would reward him with a toy (Ben1o) when he did well for the concert. He chose what he wanted and it was already waiting in the car for him.smile By the time the concert ended, it was lunch time and we headed off to Sushi Teh to celebrate. smile

2 comments:

Angeline said...

So THIS IS THE 'BIG' THING eh?! *smile*

wow! he looked so 'serious'!
and he looked so adorable in that costume!
*clap clap clap*
Great Job Z!

blurblur said...

It's the time of the year huh...I have yet to update Damien's graduation concert...

He look so adorable leh...hee! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies