Friday, October 10, 2008

My Little Gor Gor

Photobucket

I just realised I haven't been writing much about Z. Unlike L, I have updating her bit & pieces while posting her bento-s.

Z has always been very interested in art. Lately, he has been drawing lots of dinosaurs. He will try to copy from the dino poster that we have and explained to me what kind of dinos is he drawing. I know he misses his art lesson but I really don't have the energy and time to send him for the classes. Maybe I will try to arrange it during school holidays or let him draw and paints more at home.

Talking about dinos, he is still as crazy as before about his dino cards he collected from playing at Time Zone. Almost everyday he will asks if he is a good boy and if I say yes, he will ask to go there.

Academic wise, I think he is doing pretty good. He enjoys reading and likes to leave storybooks in my car so he can read while waiting for jiejie or while I am driving. He reads at home too. I think his reading skills has improved. He loves Maths and mental sums. He likes it when I let him do mental calculation. Sometimes when we are walking or on the bed, he will asks us(including jiejie) to give him addition and subtraction sums. I actually like his handwriting but the teacher is very strict. She expects Z to do better than that. You can take a look at his writing HERE.

Sometimes, he surprises me by taking his Chinese storybooks to read with him. I thought I would have to be the one to do that.smile I remembered he told me that he prefers his Chinese enrichment class to his reader class.

He is getting along very well with his classmates. There's this girl in his class that he likes to talk about, Jolene. LZdaddy often sees her greets Z and helps him put his things and some other girls did the same too. He gets along very well with the boys too. Like Joash, Nathanial and Jordon.

He can relate very well to me what happen everyday in school, which I am so glad. I remembered I used to have to ask him but not anymore. He has plenty to say, especially now that they are preparing for the concert. He told me who get scolding and for what reasons. Hahaha....

He likes playing with our hp games and he is an 'expert' when comes to games. LZdaddy downloaded a few games and before any of us can figure it out, he already knows how to play.

His favourite character for now would be Ben1o. He likes to watch the Ben1o cartoon too. Whenever we go to the mall, we will see him looking out for new toys from Ben1o. Cars (Hotwheels) & trains (Thomas & Friends) are still his favourites too besides Ben10. He can spend a long time fixing up the tracks for both.

His favourite colour is GREEN. He has many shirts and t-shirts in all shades of green. Whenever we go out, he wants to choose green clothes and sometimes, it takes me a while to coax him to wear others. When he has snacks, he wants to use his favourite bowl (from Ikea), in green too! lol

About a month ago, Z 'pop' the question to me "Mommy, will you marry me when I grow up?" Hahaha.... My boy is so 'in love' with me. biggrin He is a charmer! He likes to give me compliments. "Mommy, you look good in this. Wear this more often for me ok?" , "You are so pretty" and more. Once I asked him "Will you still love mommy as much as now when you have a girlfriend when you are grown up?" Yeah.... Me asking silly question.mrgreen He said he will! Oh yes! He said he will buy me a BIG ring when he earns money. Hahaha.... He saw me wearing a diamond ring from LZdaddy and that's why he said he wants to buy me one. He also said he will buy a sport car for LZdaddy and many pretty toys for jiejie. Such a sweet boy....

Food wise, I think he is slightly better than before. He is more willing to eat leafy veggie now coz he said he wants a happy mommysmile and I try to mix together with other stuffs. He likes to eat mee fen more than yellow noodle now. Fish and meat is still his favourites. He likes steamed fish and stir fry fish especially. One thing that I really love about him is that when he is sick, he knows he can't eat chocolate or fried food, he will not eat it and remind me not to fry any food stuffs. Very discipline hor?

Seems like a perfect boy, isn't he? Nope! He can be very messy at times and very 'spoilt' by jiejie and LZdaddy. Nowadays whenever I ask him to pack, he will take his own sweet time or get them to pack up his toys while he walks around. That makes me so mad! I have to threaten to raise my voice and him and he will start doing it. He doesn't like to be shout at. In the mornings, it is quite difficult to wake him up. Sometimes, it will takes me more than 15 mins to wake him!

The rest that I used to mention about him is still about the same and he hasn't change much. I am glad I write on these down and hope I didn't miss out any.smile I may not be able to remember all these little details when I am old and at least he gets to read about it.smile My handsome boy, you have brought so much joy to us and we love you! biggrin

5 comments:

Angeline said...

I'm so glad you wrote this... I wanted to mention this so long ago that, there seemed to be less of Z's update lately...

He IS sooooo in love with you isn't he! and those little misbehavior...Awww... those can be forgiven lah for his 'undying love' for you! *wink*

LZmommy said...

I feel bad.... :( there's plenty of things to write about him and I have been tired and back aching if I sit in front of computer for too long.

blurblur said...

Hahah..you boy is in love with you...so cute of him to pop that question! and so sweet too! :)

There's just too much to write about our kids huh...I find that I have lots to update but so little time :(

LHS said...

haha...Z is definitely a lovely boy, in love with you some more...haha...i wish my Jo had this fancy over me too..

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Reading Z updates somehow relates similarity to Anders..hee.

Anders always want to marry Anthea...don't know why.. : P he get upset when we told him he cannot marry jie jie..haha.

Z is such a charmer..you are so lucky.

regards,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies