Friday, October 31, 2008

Bento #100! - Halloween Bento

Bento #100
In the box: Quail eggs, grilled chicken drumstick, carrots, edamame (under the carrots), 2 'ghostly' bread, pumpkin shaped steamed rice with carrots and mandarin orange.

I can't believe it! This is my 100th bento that I have prepared! Since today is Halloween, I decided to prepare a Halloween themed bento for L. She said cute instead of scary! Hahaha... The only thing that probably scared her was the bread.

I am very happy with what I have come up with as this is my first time doing a Halloween themed bento.biggrin I remembered yesterday Michelle and I were at the supermarket hunting for Halloween stuffs to put in the bento (Thanks Michelle for helping out). Well, I couldn't find anything, never shop for things last minutes. I have to make do with whatever I can find in the fridge.

Hope this bento didn't scare you! Hehehe..... wink

12 comments:

Angeline said...

hey! Halloween is supposed to be creepy and spooky right? but yours are TOO CUTE to be near scary lor... *huge laugh*

Angie said...

This is creative and nice!!

blurblur said...

This is really cute, instead of scary! You're such a creative mummy, Jane! :)

rachelsee said...

oh this is sooo cute!!! happy halloween! did your kids dress up?!

Unknown said...

haha.. they are really so cute.. want to just gobble them all up in one go...

3lilangels said...

Congrats on your 100th Bento. And a very fittingly creative one too.
Very nice for a Halloween bento. Just perfect for a kid.

Rachel said...

Congrats on your 100th Bento!

So nice..wonder L bears to eat it..

WokkingMum said...

I think it's really cute too. :)

Family First said...

Wow .. 100 and still going strong .. congrats!

Jacss said...

yeah i dun find it scary too...funny & cute in fact!!

Oliveoylz said...

Your bento skills are marvellous...U always come out with new surprises...The mandarin orange looks soooooo appealing...and the ghost is cute!

allthingspurple said...

Hey, I have missed this cute bento of yours. such great artwork, Jane ! Perfect for the halloween !

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies