Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Kicks!

I have been feeling Beanie's movement alot lately... Once I am seated down, I can feel him. Awww.... The feeling is great! I think I feel his hiccups too.

Whenever he moves, I will gather LZ and LZdaddy to share the joy with me. Sometimes, I said 'ouch'! LZ would run toward me and ask "mommy, is didi kicking you again?" Hahaha.... They are always 'fighting' to sit next to me to feel Beanie. But I think Beanie quite naughty at times.smile Whenever jiejie or gorgor try to feel his movements, he stops and when they move away, he starts his taekwondo kicks again. lol

It has become my habit the past few days, to place my hands on my tummy and expecting his kicks any minutes. Sometimes, when I am sleeping/napping, I am woken up by the kicks or his turns (I think). It has also become a habit for my family too to put their hands on my tummy and see who feel his kicks first. LZ would excitedly ask "mommy is didi kicking you?" , "mommy is didi sleeping?" etc....

See? Isn't this a great family bonding time for us too? smile

9 comments:

Rachel said...

so nice..i miss the kick too!

Angeline said...

Is it also around this time that you'll stroke your tummy (without you even knowing?)...*laugh* I love 'this part' of pregnancy!

LZ will make super good bro and sis!

mIcHe said...

that's the moment that my girls are waiting for. almost everyday they ask whether baby starts kicking or not.

Angeleyes said...

I'm sure the kids are thrill to see the movements on your tummy!

Jacss said...

yeah do enjoy the movements now....awesome isn't it??

LHS said...

hehe...mine will kick me soon...:)

Oliveoylz said...

Mine started tapping on the same side, always. he he.

blurblur said...

I remember didi would stop his kung-fu kicks too whenever daddy and gor gor wants to feel him...are all babies the same? Hee :)

J@n!ce said...

Its really a precious moment to share it with the family :)

How many mths now?

Take Care, you must be tired now having to worry abt L's exam too :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies