Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Don't Love Me

During the confinement period, Z said I don't love him at all, sometimes he sounds serious and sometimes it looks like he was saying it for fun.... That makes me very sad. I assured him that I love as much as I love his brother and I also explained to him why I need to give more attention to ZJ for now. I know he loves his didi, from the way he talks to him, sayang him and runs to him whenever he cries. I hope this is just a phase he is going through.....

Whenever he is back home, I spend time with him, before L comes home. I was supposed to be resting , that what the nanny said, but I can't neglect how he feels. L, on the other hand, was more sensible. Age does matters.... She is more mature and knows why... That doesn't mean I don't spend time with her. Sometimes, she plays with Z or the nanny would play with them so I could nap.

It is tough to split my time equally among the kids isn't it?

* My boy is soooo sweeet! He read this while I was doing this post and he apologised! He said "Sorry mommy that I said you don't love me. I don't mean it." *

9 comments:

Michelle said...

aaawwww....this is sweet.

it isn't easy being the middle child. they need lots of assurance and attention from us.

this is just the beginning... ;)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

don't worry, it's just a phase of having a new sibling into his life. he will slowly get tuned to it

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Seem like the BOYS are the sensitive ones these days..haha. Anders behaves the same, always saying: "mommy don't love me." and mind you, i don't have no.3 to vie attention. Both Anthea & him has my 50-50 attent..haha.

Hubby said they are the new SNAB - Sensitive New Age Boys..haha.

I believe it's a phase and he just need your attent.

You are doing great with 3 of them.

Cheers,
astee

blurblur said...

Z is such a sweet boy...and he is sensible too. I'm sure this is just a phase, Damien used to say that too when botak was a newborn... :)

Angie said...

i think regardless of age, children will feel the difference in the time spent with them with a new sibling in the family. understanding is one thing, not affected by it is another. So i guess although L doesnt say so, she might feel a teeny wheeny bit of it at least. I was the only child for 10 years until my brother came along. a 10 year old child shd be able to understand and accept it but i remembered feeling neglected and jealous. nobody understood me or spoke to me, they just remarked that i shdnt be so childish. :( it was tough when i was growing up but now me and my bro are very close.

Personal time with each child (even 30mins each) will be of great help, i think! :)

Angeline said...

I think its the character of 'sheeps', Keatkeat is very similar too... he will say, he will voice out, he will express his unhappiness when he feels less loved, on top of that, he is a scorpio, so that makes it worse, gets jealous extremely easily.... but then, the soft tender nature of the 'sheep' will come back and say they are sorry... cos they can FEEL the hurt we have in us.....

its not easy, especially with Beanie when so much attention is needed.... but just keep reminding yourself that, whenever there is an opportunity for him and him alone.... go for it, even though it means no/less rest for you....

JIAYOU!!! Super Mommy!

Rachel said...

its never easy..but i'm sure u will able to plan your time well with each kid as u get use to it.

i'm sure Z doesn't mean what he said..don't be too upset over this.

Angeleyes said...

Wow! Z knows how to read your post???
Amazing!

Yeah, I am worried that Darrius will feels that way too when the lil one arrived... Must start to talk to him from now on...

J@n!ce said...

Its just natural for the older one to feel neglected. Glad to know that he understands after reading the post. :):)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies