Friday, June 12, 2009

Easy Mini Chocolate Treat

I promised Z that I will do this with them during the school holiday. Recipe is from his school. It is easy to do and yummy!

Ingredients:
- Cornflakes
- Raisins
- Chocolates

Mix cornflakes & raisins and place a spoonful into the mini paper cupcake holder.
Pour melted chocolates over it and leave in fridge.

I melt the chocolates for them and they did the rest. LZ missed those baking sessions that we used to do and I missed it too. I hope to be able to bake more often with them once ZJ is older.

3 comments:

beaglesg said...

Dear LZ mummy, you are really a model to me!

With 3 kids and still ever enthusiatics in preparing bento and baking....

your kids are so fortunate to have a mummy like you :)

Angeline said...

Oh Yummy!
I hope your 3 lovables know how fortunate they are to have you...

blurblur said...

Looks delicious...I wanna eat too!! :) You're really one wonderful mummy, Jane! I take my hat off yoU! :))

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies