Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beanie @ 4 Months

My little Beanie is 4 months old today! He is the little angel in the family, make us laugh and melts everyone's heart.

We went out for a small celebration at a Japanese restaurant, without our helper and we handle our kids well. I love it when I know we can do it without any help and hopefully I can convinced LZdaddy we can live without any helper.. Anyway, I won't talk about this today.

Beanie @ 4 Months

@ 4months:
- He weighs 6.8kg
- able to flip from tummy to back
- when we put a toy in front of him, he will grab it.
- He doesn't like to be alone. As soon as he sees me turn ard and leave the room (after placing him in the cot), he will start crying.
- He smiles and kicks & waves when anyone of us calls his name
- 'bite' his knuckle till red/put thumb or 3 fingers into his mouth. If I am carrying him during these times, my clothes will be wet.
- put whatever in his hands into his mouth
- enjoys sitting on my lap, facing me or the other way round. He can sit these way for a long period
- enjoys bath time. He loves kicking and splashing water.
- enjoys looking out of the car window
- begin to drool few days ago

We call him by many names and he may be confused. Hehehe... We call him Beanie, Bean, Beanie baby, Z baby etc... we just can't make up our mind! Whatever we call him, he smiles and that's fine isn't it? And we 'fight' to see who makes him smiles the most! And I am the winner! Hahaha...

Happy 4 Months my little Beanie!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

of cos you are the winner when comes to making Beanie smiles, you are the closest to him mah... haha!

Think he is teething since he started to drool... do take lots of pics of his toothless grins before he cuts his 1st tooth :)

mIcHe said...

Mommy will always be the winner eh. :) I just look at him and do nothing, he will smile already. :D

Angie said...

wow!! able to flip at 4mths! so advance!!

blurblur said...

Can't believe he's already 4months old!! Time sure flies ya!!

Hehe, we call botak 'didi' and now he gives us a blur look when we call him 'Darius'...gotta let him get used to his name before he starts school next year.. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies