Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Holiday Workshop Day 2 - Fun With Dim Sum

In the morning, both did some work and sang songs in their own classes. L told me their class was rehearsing for a mini performance for all students. She was chosen by teacher to be the narrator and she was very proud of it. I think she must be very talkative in class that's why teacher chose her. She looks forward to the performance but too bad I don't get to see it.

Photobucket

After having their Nonya bento lunches ordered by the center, they headed off to Prosper Kitchen to learn now to make Tim Sum. They were each given a box of egg tarts and char siew soh to bring home. LZ has a small bite of the tim sum and told me I must finish the rest! Coz they said they made it for me! So touched.... But that's alot to finish! What to do... LZdaddy not in town to share it and I have to finish everything so as not to disappoint my Babies.

So cute right? They were even given a chef hat to bring home.

1 comments:

jean said...

Hi Jane! Can they make some egg tarts for me? It's my fav tim sum!

:-)

They looked like a pro :-)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies