Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2nd Visit to Doc & Teething


Doctor.  Beanie has rashes around his neck and it is getting worst.  Doc said it was caused to by his drooling and his perspiration.  He was given 2 kinds of cream.

I spotted his baby tooth ('trying' to come out), right centre incisor on 13th Aug..  No wonder he has been drooling so much and is taking less milk lately...  I was concerned... As you know Beanie did not put on much weight after 1st month so I am 'paranoid' when comes to his weight gain.

I asked Doc for his advice and since he has already started on solids, I should replace another milk feed with solid.  But he is not even 6 months old!  I don't intend to follow Doc's advice as I find it is too soon to start him on 2 meals a day.   I will have to encourage him to drink as often as he can.

All of us are very excited that Beanie is teething!  Every now and then LZ would try to check how much the tooth has grown!  Hahaha... At times I have to stop them trying to 'pry' open his mouth so that they can see it!

3 comments:

mIcHe said...

another 5mo is teething??? ytday, i just read another mommy's blog that her 5mo daughter is teething. my son drools a lot too and is drinking lesser and he loves to chew his fingers. i am hoping that he is not teething yet coz i am really scared that he will bite my tit-tit. now without teeth he is already biting from time to time!

blurblur said...

Poor Beanie!! Hope the rashes are all gone by now...

Lydia said...

Thaddea had that rashes too, they were even weeping, quite bad. But thank God that it finally cleared up after some persistent caring, i don't like steriod cream at all but it really helps, just remember not to over apply. Jesus heals! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies