Friday, August 07, 2009

Red & White


LZ celebrated National Day in school and both were excited to be wearing read & white for the celebration.

After the celebration, I brought Beanie & L out for a short while. I wanted to spend time alone with my princess but I don't think LZdaddy would be able to handle him alone. Beanie still needs me to nurse him frequently... We missed our time together... L & I has talked about it and we are looking forward to our girl's only outing when Beanie is older. While I was out with them, LZdaddy took care of Z.

I can imagine when Beanie is slightly older, the men (Daddy, Z & Beanie) will have fun doing boys stuffs and we girls have our own fun!


8 comments:

mIcHe said...

red and white is very nice. :)

my eldest always tell me "when baby grow up, 3 boys will go play football and 3 girls will go shopping." hahaha

MomsyWorld said...

Oh...i love the girls' time together too! imagine till now hubby still can't cope? he says Brayden is too active for him! haha...

blurblur said...

Ahh...I won't have girls' time out next time..so sad..haha... :P

But I do enjoy my 'dating' time with Damien and I know he enjoys them too, for he's always telling me to leave didi with mah mah or daddy so we can go shopping together... :)

Lydia said...

Sweet patriotic pair~

Angeline said...

yes... the time will come very soon. *smile*

L looks really nice in sleeveless.

Blessed mum said...

so sweet..(the girls only outing) :)

btw, have a tag for you here.
http://simnicholas.blogspot.com/2009/08/lovely-blog-award-and-best-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

girls and boys will always be different....i can imagine how nice and sweet it would be for you to be able to spend some quality time with L (in time to come) :)

jean said...

Yes, I am waiting for mine to happen soon... in maybe 2 yrs time..haha so we mothers do hope to have some time for our girls to do girl's things ya :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies