Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Bento Stories By Angie! & Meeting Up With The Author

It was a pleasure to meet up with Angie and it was so sweet of her to gave me a copy of her book.  Congrats to you Angie!   Thank you Angie,  you have no idea how happy I am.  When I told Hub that I am one of the person that you dedicate the book to, he thought I was joking and it was my initial thought too.  Never have I thought that such wonderful thing does happen to me...  Never have I thought that my little humble blog about my kids and their bentos does inspired anyone.  Never have I thought that I would have an author friend.... never have I thought that I would meet bloggers.... Oh... There's so many 'never have I'... 

Before the meetup, I showed LZ Angie's blog and briefly told them about the meetup.  When we were at the mall, LZ helped me kept a lookout for them. Like what Angie said, it was easy to identify each other coz our blogs are filled with kids pics. It took Jaimie & LZ a short time to warm up to each other, and soon they were playing catching while we chatted.

Angie, it was great meeting you and hope we will meet up again.  I read your book while we were having dinner and I can't put it down coz I truly enjoy reading it!  It is funny and touching!  Each of her bento tells a story.  So dear readers, do get a copy of Angie book from the book store!

Btw,  I am not paid to advertise for her.  It is a book that is worth reading and I want to share with all of you. 

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow!! I'll go grab this book...must get some ideas from you gals! :)

Anonymous said...

me too me too....will be getting a copy of it too! :)

Aces Family said...

Yeah, meeting up with true blogging friends are really something that you enjoy. especially pple like Angie.

I will go popular and get my copy this week..hee : )

cheers,
astee

Angie said...

Thanks jane!! you are such an inspiration to me. because of you, i want to be a better mom!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies