Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Taste Of Belgium

We head down to National Museum with LZ's godparents to have a 'Taste Of Belgium'.  It has been at least 10 years ago since I last visit the country and I totally forgot what kind of food they served.;  Quite a few stores set up at 2 levels selling food, homemade jams, chocolates etc....  On a rainy day like this, I was glad we have a something to do with LZ indoor.   We had fries with special dipper sauce, clams/mussels etc...

After lots of munching, I left Beanie with LZdaddy, took a walk around with godma and LZ.  Frankly, I can't remember when was the last time I have been there or have I ever been to the museum? LZ clearly remembered when was the last time they've been here (holiday camp in June) and showed me around.  They were my tour guide! 
♥Love this pic of my 2 big Babies!  It is a pity that Beanie not in the pic.♥

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Kids have such amazing memories don't they?!
Always surprising...
*smile*

blurblur said...

I can't remember if i've been to the museum before too..hehe..looks like you guys had lotsa fun in the museum! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies