Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bento #131

Top tier: minced pork with tofu, snow peas & carrots, sliced strawberries & champagne grapes.
Bottom tier: Beancurd skin chicken, steamed corn and rice.

Today I was so rushed, in & out of the house...  I am so glad that my friend offered to send this lunch bento to L in school. I have only 5 mins to puts everything in before she picks it up from me.  It is no joke having to handle 3 kids when I have to send them for different classes, Beanie to the clinic and fetching them at different timing.  I could make my life easier by asking her to have lunch in school but I didn't want her to have another meal in school since this morning I did not prepare any bento for her. 

The school impressed me!  When my friend told the teacher that this was for L's lunch, the teacher immediately send it to her class!  Impressed huh?  They only have less than half hour to eat lunch before the lesson begins (after school hour).  L told me she was surprised that a teacher came with the bento to her class.  She was very happy!  Yeah, me too.

1 comments:

Denesa said...

Hi Jane, nice meeting you:) I wish I have the energy to also prepare bento sets for my son. Now I feel guilty cos I prepare only bread for him to bring to school:(

Denesa:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies